Thursday, December 09, 2004

IT WASN'T ME !

'Blame it on KJ' has always been an unofficial rule among close friends.
If a blunder occurs and it aint clear whom the blame should go to , it always comes to me.

Right now , Some of you are thinking I am exaggerating.

This time I'll prove it to you.

BLAME IT ON KJ

My Location three months ago : Thousands of miles away in San Jose.
Meanwhile in Pune , my dear bro Ashwin reduces his weight.
So now if his hair is a bit dishelved , he looks like me.

GOLMAL

Sandeeps Aunt : I saw him a few days ago at Abhis wedding.
I smiled at him , but he did not even smile back.
Just looked through me.

Sandeep : Is that so ?

Sandeeps Aunt : Yes , even I was shocked.


MY REPUTATION DOESN'T HELP EITHER !!

My friends sister comes to Ashwin.

F's sis : Whats with you , Cant you even say hi ?

Ashwin : I think there has been a mistake.

F's sis : What ?

Ashwin : I am Kapil's brother - Ashwin

F's sis : (thinking...Kapil is trying to convince me he is not Kapil.This time you wont succeed!!)
Ashwin : ?!?

F's sis : Dont talk to me.

Ashwin : ?!?

(She walks away)

I rest my case.

Just remembered the scene in Golmal with Utpal Dutt & Amol Palekar.

" Main Ram Prasad Dashratprasad Sharma , aur aapne Laxman Prasad Dashratprasad Sharma ko dekha hoga sirr"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tough luck! :)