Wednesday, May 26, 2004

F. M. S.

I tried searching the term in 2 dictionaries and 10 sites...in vain!
Even tried 'Google'..If you cant find it there...its NOWHERE.

The other day, when a 'BIG' friend of mine lost his cell in office he was suggested by a jolly colleague to try 'google'.Yes, I haven’t been 'jolly' since.

For those who aren’t aware of F.M.S.- Foot in the Mouth Syndrome!!

Cricket Fans - It is a regular feature among bowlers who try to psyche out 'the Little Master' verbally before the match. I remember a particular Zimbabwe bowler who tried it and that’s the reason why I don’t recall his name.

'Friends' sitcom fans...this is what happened to Ross when he said 'Rachael' instead of 'Emily' during his wedding ritual with Emily.

My FMS'es...lets keep them for later, I am yet to get over the embarrassment.

No comments: