Thursday, May 27, 2004

Bhendi , Cobi and Cauli

WARNING : The views reflected in the article below are just my opinions.You may totally disagree and think I am crazy.It is fine,because even my Mom and Bro think so.

I simply dont like them.
Yes, If I had eaten it at your place you should also recall that I finished 10 bottles of water.I am a NICE guy, unlike my friend who didnt like 'pohe'(riceflakes)...he actually had the guts to call it 'HORSEFOOD'.

Bhendi is too slimy gives me shivers(how can you call it ladyfingers?)
Cobi(cabbage) is absolutely tasteless. Cauli(cauliflower) is not even a vegetable.

I got to go now, have to stage my protest.

P.S. - My cubicle neighbour thinks Cobi and Cauli are friends.I didnt correct him.
In fact, I am supposed to set him up with Cauli tommorrow.

P.P.S.- Bhendi saala!!

No comments: