Friday, August 13, 2004

'Jubaan pe sach, dil mein India'

While riding to office , saw surging waters of the otherwise dry Mula Mutha river washing away several huts breaching into close by homes making life miserable for people living on river banks.Add to that , LIFE with wet socks , pants and shirts in
the A.C. aint really good.The roads are killing the backs of motorbike riders and needless to say accidents are on the RISE.

I was thinking about how the rains have affected our lives when Mr.'I DONT GIVE A DAMN HOW MUCH WATER I SPLASH' passed by full speed.

I parked my bike.(Parking is really comfy nowadays , cos many peoepl prefer to come by CAR)

In all my English or Moral Science lessons , the Inidan farmer or the 'Kisan' invariably had the name Hari.Newspapers suggest that all the Haris out there are really happy with the rains.

When I reached Selectica there was a tricolor on every cubicle in anticipation of Independence Day.(Kudos to the HR for the effort!)

Remmembered Javed Akhtars ad for NDTV. - 'Jubaan pe sach, dil mein India'

Hmmm...I guess I could do with the wet clothes and the potholes dodging if HARI is happy.Even Mr.'I DONT GIVE A DAMN HOW MUCH WATER I SPLASH' would agree.

Keep up the spirit.

P.S.- BTW...Today at Selectica , We are feeling a little bit more Indian.The smiles say it all and the fever is catching.

No comments: